Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I find your lack of underpants disturbing.

25 Lines from Star Wars that are improved by substituting the word "UNDERPANTS"

1. A tremor in the underpants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.

2. You are unwise to lower your underpants.

3. We've got to be able to get some reading on those underpants, up or down.

4. She must have hidden the plans in her underpants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally Commander.

5. These underpants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts.

6. I find your lack of underpants disturbing.

7. These underpants contain the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

8. Han will have those underpants down. We've got to give him more time!

9. General Veers, prepare your underpants for a surface assault.

10. I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my underpants back home.

(The rest of the top 25) ( Via Cellar forum)

No comments: