Monday, March 05, 2007

".air and more air.."

Here's that new Air track again...this is linked from my pure MP3 blog - Clik and Lissen.

Air - "Once Upon a Time" via 3hive.

I haven't listened to it myself yet. That's the reason I set up this bloody blog in the first place. I would always be surfing the net in work, finding things that I wanted to check out when I got home - like awesome MP3 blogs such as 3hive (indie/noise/folk) or Lupatarkastaja (post-rock, death metal). I record the links onto my blog so I can check them out when I get home. That was the theory anyway. I found that people all around the world were reading my blog and recording links to my blog onto theirs. I'm sure there's technical terminology for what I'm on about but I prefer to use the words I know. It's become a bit of a beast. Although, it is a beast that I can control....mostly...

No comments: